- Postdoctoral researcher in cybersecurity, focused on fuzzing.
- Worked on the DARPA CFAR (Cyber Fault-tolerant Attack Recovery) project
- Contributed Solaris 10 and 11 support for Native Factor bringing parity with the Ruby Factor.
- Implemented a common build environment for Solaris, Windows, and FreeBSD Native Factor, build toolchain and its dependencies.
- Worked on Postgresql streaming replication and failover. Developed initial puppet module for Postgresql clustering.
- Developed release tasks for Solaris 11 packages for Puppet, Factor and Hiera
- Handled preliminary release of Solaris 11 IPS Package for Puppet 3.0.0
- Worked with Q.A and Ops to enable Solaris infrastructure in Puppet Labs
- Integrated various Apache modules and Squid cache for OpenSolaris.
- Built framework which enabled non-root, relocatable installations of opensource components and developed common service functions library for Sun Web Stack.
- Worked in web server clustering with session-failover capability and reverse proxy, implemented TCL shell scripting for administration.
- Contributed implementation of FTP, (SSL) CONNECT and SOCKS protocols for proxy server.
- Contributed to caching subsystem including cache manipulation tools, cache eviction, and implementations of ICP and CARP cache coordination protocols.
- Contributed to light-weight session failover – a clustering framework for Web Server.
- Worked in load-balancer and cache implementation for Quark Document Server farms.
- Worked in Simple messaging and XSLT presentation layer for Quark Web Server.
- Implemented SOAP Service API for the billing interface, provided domain sensitive caching and transaction control in the client for billing engine.